Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Try This Again...Summer 2011

After ;a long, very long, hiatus, I am going to try blogging again.  The main reason why I haven't been updating the 'ol blog is because of computer problems.  I have become pretty comfortable using the handy iPad so getting the computer fixed really wasn't high on the priority list.  Sad, I know.  Well, needless to say, the computer is up and running again, and I know a few people have been waiting patiently for me start updating again...so, here it is, the first update in almost ONE year! 


Taylor loves going to Barr Lake.  It's just a few minutes from the house, yet feels like we are in the middle of nowhere.  It's always a refreshing day "away" from the city.  Here she is right before our hike.


July 4th at White Fence Farm


Another day on the lake...this time in the boat, fishing.


Taylor's really into jumping for pictures.  Here she is super excited to be heading to her friend, Taylor's, for July 4th festivities.




Sassy Taylor






Kites at the park



Water Park (aka, our backyard)





A trip to the lake with friends is always a good time..




No comments: